Monday, April 14, 2008

Someday

Someday I'll be famous and all kinds of people I don't know will casually refer to me as "Forky" instead of "Mr. Fork".

That'll be the day.

In the meantime, watch this. It's fascinating in a "King of Kong" sort of way (you know--that movie I told you to run out and watch, like, three months ago). How different we were in the 80s. Nowadays that fat kid playing Super Mario Brothers would be plopped right at the front end of a news story about childhood obesity. But not in the 80s!

I've about had it with today. I'm going to do the unthinkable and go to bed at 9 tonight. I'll let you know how it goes. I pulled a Heath Ledger and took a bunch of sleeping pills so maybe that'll help out.

1 comment:

Bibb Leo File said...

Wunderbar! It was like the end screen on one of Strong Bad's e-mails, where you would compulsively move your cursor over every word in case it hyperlinked to something hilarious. Remember those?