Friday, April 25, 2008

Forkulele Friday: Love is Good For Anything That Ails You

It's the first one I wanted to learn.

My ukulele teacher said, "I have one that's a lot better. Let's do this one instead."

Bahhh. Okay. He was right. "I Can't Give You Anything But Love (Baby!)" was a better song. It was freakin' hard to play and set the bar nice and high.

But I kept hoping we'd come back around to this little guy at some point.

Finally, after many months of nagging, we've got it. What may well be the world's FIRST ukulele arrangement of "Love is Good for Anything That Ails You" EVAR! FTW!

It's a very simple little arrangement. VERY simple. But I guess that's because...it's a simple song.

Whatever! It's done! And I'm playing it at the Ukulele Recital this Sunday!


Click here to go there!

1 comment:

Bibb Leo File said...

Wow! Banu would be proud. In the words of Ringo Starr, you must have blisters on your fingers.

Come on over to the E&C and vote in my poll.

Unless you have Decidophobia, an irrational fear of making decisions.