Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Smokey Fork's Apt

The post-mortem on the Four-Stringed Guitar Festival/Convention is on its way.

But I can't write *anything* as long as there are 10-15 men standing outside my window smoking.

Oh yes. The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center has long been a good neighbor. However, starting on the 1st of this month, they've moved their "designated smoking area" from the front of their building...

...To the back. Which is part of our apartment building's air shaft.

This means from the hours of 6am-11pm, that space is filled with smokers.

And the only place for the smoke to go is in our windows.

It's time for activist Fork to show his stuff and make demands. I haven't been taking all this protein and growing a beard for nothing!

2 comments:

The Cliff said...

You're growing a beard??

Fork said...

Yeah. Well. We'll see what happens. I'm 'posed to play a judge in a one act on the 20th and I thought it might make me look more...authoritative. Like Chuck Norris.