Friday, June 16, 2006

Best Ever, week 24

BEST EVER
week 24


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The DS Lite and the Sixth Coming of MegaMan

Nothing perks me up quite like the highly anticipated redesign of a portable dual screen gaming system and the next entry in one of my favorite video game series coming out on the same week!

Sure the DS Lite is just a smaller, lighter, brighter, sexier, more iPod-looking version of something I already have. Sure MegaMan Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar is almost exactly like its five predecessors (with the exception of MegaMan Battle Network 5 Team Protoman).

But that doesn't matter. Because even if Osama strikes again and the world comes crumbling down around our ears, I'll still have portable gaming goodness...at least until the rechargable battery runs out.

And that's why the DS Lite and the Sixth Coming of MegaMan are this week's

BEST EVER

Honorable Mention: Having Fridays off again, the anticipation of really good opening night presents

2 comments:

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

I just wanted to leave a comment. This entire post is Greek to me. Have a good weekend!

Fork said...

I kinda figured. But that's okay. Next week's best ever is something we all understand!