Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Going Too Far

Yesterday's post was a nice segue into today's. Let's remember the times when we went a little too far on the 42nd Floor!

How about when we took on Intelligent Design?

Or made a Katrina joke that tickles me to this day?

Or this unfortunate alteration to a time-honored poem?

Or brought this poem back from the poetry graveyard?

Or named Easter the most unholy hell-iday of the calendar year?

Or decided that bare ankles were the cause of human suffering?

But nobody can forget the most offensive article of all: my treatise on female drivers!

5 comments:

Moderator said...

I've read a few of those greatest hits. I like when the 42nd floor goes too far. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

what a delighful day I've had sitting and reading the 42nd floors greatest hits.

You are an asset to the blogosphere, forky. And you're new york stories will be rich, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

I meant your not you are, bad typing fingers! bad!

Anonymous said...

You are an unwashed evil heathen.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! 1992 gmc sonoma acessories Kansas gmc dealers Iolite plotters 20 http://www.high-cholesterol-7.info Business health insurance jersey new small Cherry wood bookcase headboard http://www.best-car-gps.info/125-employed-mortgage-self.html