Saturday, August 05, 2006

Best Ever, week 31

BEST EVER
week 31
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Gym

It's always there, it's a great place to go and release some of that pent-up aggression, and it makes me hot. I love the gym.

I didn't used to, you know. Those were the days before my Journey to the Land of Tanned and Toned. But since seeing the rather dramatic (and hot!) results of my obsessive dieting and working out, the gym has become my best friend, cradling me in her treadmill arms on weeks like this one, when the big, scary world seemed too much to bear and the odds of me making it off the 42nd Floor with my sanity in tact seemed questionable.

And that's why the gym is this week's

BEST EVER

Honorable mention: Midsummer production photos, Nelson the cat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sanity intact? Really?

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it virus and spywere scanner