Sunday, August 27, 2006

Mission Accomplished

I went to New York City to find an apartment in which to live for the next year...

And I found one.

More details to follow.

But for now, let me leave you with the following observation:

Those Yankees may make fun of us Texans because of our weight, but honestly, after spending a week walking up and down Times Square, I found your average New Yorker to be just as flabby as your average Texan. Sure, they were thinner on the whole, but in the end, the spare tire around the mid-drift still jiggled as much as anybody's from such places as El Paso or College Station. Maybe they're not clinically obese, but damn. For all the walking they do, those New Yorkers sure are out of shape.

And that's why out of shape Texans are this week's

BEST EVER
Wait...it's not friday? Oh, who cares? I'm still schnookered from my Welcome Home party! Don't tell mamma!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Forky, you crack me up!