Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Careers

In the words of the young George Washington Carver after he cut down that famous peanut tree, I cannot tell a lie. I have been a bad blogger lately. Gone are the days when I would spend two hours on a single post, using this blog as a way to keep creatively active in the dull ol' corporate job. For that I apologize. The golden days of the 42nd floor may be gone for now, but I'll continue to keep you updated on things.

Like my recent trip to New York City for example. The apartment is swell, just swell. I can't wait to get really moved in and see what all this New York City fuss is all about. I figure I'll give it a year and if I hate it, I'm moving somewhere with mountains. Maybe I'll move back to Alaska. However, I'm not entirely sure what I'd do there.

I could

be a fisherman

be a lumberjack

get a normal job

be a prospector

drive dogsleds

or

be a traveling boys band salesman.


Which shall it be?

5 comments:

The Cliff said...

Prospector!!! WOOHOO!!! Be the beginning of the New Gold Rush.

Anonymous said...

76 trombones

Queen, III said...

I vote for traveling boys band salesman. totally.

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

I think you would make an excellent prospector. Charlie Chaplin-style, of course.

Fork said...

Okay, it's tied!

2 - Neo-prospector

2 - Music Man