Friday, August 18, 2006

Best Ever

BEST EVER

Choco-Mary

She prays for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, and she's sinfully delicious! Also available in holy white chocolate!

All joking aside, I'm glad Mary can find the time to appear in the everyday objects. With the world coming down around our ears, it's comforting to see Mary appearing in stains under overpasses, toast, chocolate drippings...who needs signs from heaven when you can have Mary on a potato chip?

And that's why Choco-Mary is this week's

BEST EVER

3 comments:

Bibb Leo File said...

She prays for us sinners...
Sorry, the English teacher in me just won't let that one slide.

Anonymous said...

I once planned to quit my job to work full-time creating a toaster that would always produce Mary. Then I heard someone already did and it was on ebay. I'm too depressed at my failure to verify it.

Queen, III said...

Well, cach, at least I haven't failed...yet