Friday, July 11, 2008

Is Your Fear Greater Than Your Love?

When you wake up in the morning you don't think, "Hey. By the end of the day I bet I'm going to suddenly find myself the subject of a life-size painting inspired by some motivational words from your former acting teacher."

I'm 5'9" without any shoes on. That's freakin HUGE.

But there you go. That's New York for you.

Today was officially the last day for the four week summer intensive, but some of them wanted to work a little bit more. This is considered outside of the art school since the class is over--at this point, they're just letting us use the space.

So we're meeting for three hours tomorrow.

Quoth I,

"I know money is a problem for some of you so I've decided that, instead of charging my usual rate, I'm going to make this a pay-what-you can."

Smiles. Yayness.

Then I quickly added,

"I've been seeing a world-class massage therapist who charges a dollar a minute. And I'd really love to have him for an hour and a half."



Was that wrong?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To the Cachinnator: Since he only came up 3 dollars short of the 90 minute massage, He may be smarter than we think...I mean, YOU think.