Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This Is New


Hace mucho calor.

That's Puerto Rican for, "Damn, it's hot outside."

It's so hot, in fact, that they closed the office where we do our video game testing.

No, I'm not kidding. I got a phone call saying that the office was closed due to the heat.

I've heard of closing things because of snow or heavy rain, earthquakes, heavy flooding, and volcanic eruptions, but never, no never have I ever had anything cancelled because it's too friggin' hot outside.

I had a migraine this morning so I didn't go in to "temp work".

But you can bet your 97 degree ass I'm naked right now!

Sorry. Old habits die hard. :^)

2 comments:

Bibb Leo File said...

Waaa! Poor baby has to suffer through 97 degree heatsy-weatsy? Talk to me when it hits 107 with 150% humidity, and then maybe I'll pity you.

Anonymous said...

Wuss. We call that a cool front.