Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Day Three

The Frenchman and the Skinny Guy are neck and neck. Seriously. Everyone else is at about the same place. It's just these two are blasting waaay ahead of everybody else. I'll try to take pictures of theirs and post them. Kinda like the pictures I posted yesterday.

Oh wait.

The pain isn't quite as bad today. I'm leaning on the staff quite a bit more.

* * *

Wait. Strike that. I'm about to start yowling. It's anazing what a difference one set can make. My muscles have been firing all day and it's not like they're in pain or anything. They're just saying, "That's enough. We're done."

So I'm all quivery right now.

Ow. Shouldn't have put so much weight on the staff. Now my wrist hurts.

Hrrrr...two more days...

I have to give mad props to the Harry Potter lady though. She has embued my butt with a perkiness it most certainly does not possess in real life. And that makes me kind of happy. But somehow sad.

I'm so confused.

1 comment:

Bibb Leo File said...

Did the Harry Potter lady sculpt you with a lightning bolt on your...um...forehead?

Seriously, you live the most unbelievable life. I tried to explain your various New York experiences to someone the other day, and I honestly could not convince him that I was talking about a real person and not just some fictional "friend" I made up.

Try to fashion some degree of verisimilitude out of that crazy sitcom you're living up there, would you? People think this "Forky" who left Nelson in a basket on my front porch on his way to the big city is just a figment of my imagination.