Friday, June 13, 2008

Forkulele Friday

The recent heat wave lifted a few days ago to reveal several days of glorious weather that were lying just beyond the thick blanket of haze that hung about the tips of the city's skyscrapers.

I was walking down the street, looking up at the sky...how clear it was. How blue. How marvelous it all was. A cool breeze blew down the street. Birds chirped. I starting singing this little ditty to myself. Soon the little ditty started coming softly over my smiling lips and out of my mouth.

When suddenly,

"Hey motherf-$%er! Learn to drive!"

"Oh yeah! F(@!# you!"

"Hey moron, you've got a horse and carriage behind you!"

"F$*() you too, a#$hole!"

"Yuh wanna F3)#$(@*ing make me?!"

That's when the WALK sign lit up.

And the song immediately resumed.

Welcome to summer in New York, folks!



Click here to go there!

No comments: