Monday, June 02, 2008

About to Begin

We're 20 minutes from beginning the sculpture competition. I've been getting ready for it by standing up while playing video games.

* * *

They're trying to figure out how they're going to spin me.

* * *

Okay. That's out of the way.

I think this pose is going to be a little bit more difficult than I initially thought. There's a twist. The twists are always killer.

* * *

Whoa...I'm not quite in agony yet...but I'm getting there...

Still...some of these sculptures are already astounding. Some woman who worked on the Harry Potter movies is totally kicking bootay. But the French guy is totally in it to win it.

But let's not rule out the jumpy Korean and the teacher from DC! They're fantastic too!

* * *

We're beginning the final hour of the day. Surprisingly, the only thing that really hurts is my middle back on the right side.

The funny thing about this is that, as they turn you on this dias, the sculptors you're facing naturally switch to working on the front of their sculptures.

That means I've spent this whole day looking at my sweet, sweet ass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaand... we've got a new contender for quote of the year.