Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Surgeon Today, Lawyer Tomorrow

Can I tell you how much I love my Nintendo DS?

I just got a new game yesterday that puts you in the operating room and has you perform surgery on patients! So far I've removed tumors, replaced a heart valve, and eradicated a mysterious virus that's threatening mankind.

And tomorrow another game comes out that puts you in the courtroom! You gather evidence, interview witnesses, then try to prove your client not-guilty! It's a hoot!

And, for the record, a Nintendog never has to have its calcified inner-ear removed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, the lawyer game sues the doctor game!!!

Fork said...

I think the following quote definitely applies here:

"I don't know what that means... but it sounds disgusting!" -Buster, "Arrested Development"

Anonymous said...

As maybe I have said before, anonymous, that is a very good idea! And anyway the case ends up, the lawyers will win. Because win or lose, good lawyer or bad lawyer, they will get paid. Unlike me. As a wise man once said, so it is: "There are more lawyers in Everycity than there are rats." Amen.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »