Monday, October 17, 2005

Coming Soon

New posts coming soon! I took a long weekend and underestimated the amount of work that would be waiting for me back here on the 42nd Floor. But don't worry. There will be updates aplenty in the near future! But for now, I've got to earn that paycheck o' mine.

The Shakespearean Show has been put to death. It's over. Oh, thank God, it's over. But just because I'm no longer doing Shakespeare, don't think for one minute that I'm going to cut my gorgeous hair.

In closing, let me just say that I think the last time I was this glad to be done with a show and rejoining the rest of the human race was after I got back from that national tour of the holocaust show for children.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it really THAT bad?!! I can't believe that you feel that strongly about it! It was only two weekends of performances! Well, I'm glad for you that it's over!

Fork said...

Well, maybe it wasn't HOLOCAUST bad, but last night I was seriously considering abandoning the stage forever and becoming an accountant.

I guess you could say it didn't end on a completely positive note.

Anonymous said...

What HAPPENED?!! I thought everyone LOVED you!!

Fork said...

Who is this Forkner person? What a silly last name that is. I bet he got made fun of all the time in school. Still, I'll bet he's pretty happy to have such nice things said about his performance. Whoever he is.

Fork said...

It was one of those things where it was already difficult enough to do the show without having cast members saying nasty things to you backstage and then having them pull "It's our last show y'all! Let's add stuff!" crap on you during the show.

I swear, I'll never be mean to another person again as long as I live. Unless they deserve it.

Anonymous said...

good plan!

The Cliff said...

I say that owning a cocker spaniel deserves being mean...at least in my book....

Anonymous said...

Bastard people!

Anonymous said...

And just my opinion, but you'd be a great accountant. But an even better pool boy.

Anonymous said...

What a great site Pension taxes free sexy feet worshipping free ferrari