Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Nickholle?

Nickolle didn't come in for her training session this morning.

I called and emailed. Nothing. Which is weird because she has a Blackberry and usually responds within minutes.

Oh I know. Since we met at 11 on Monday she probably got confused and thought we were meeting at 11 today instead of 8.

It's 12:30 now.

No Nickholle.

You know what's funny? During our last session two days ago we were doing box push-ups. She finishes and says, "Wow! These really get your heart going, don't they?"

"Yes. They're a really good exercise."

"Wow. My heart is just pumping! I can really feel it going! I don't think I've ever worked this hard before."

"Yep. That's why I'm here."

"My dad just dropped dead in a gym. Worked out every day of his life, was in great shape, but this thing in his heart killed him. Same thing happened to his father. And I'm JUST like my dad. Look like him, act like him, everything. And he was at the gym working out when suddenly he fell over dead. They tried to revive him three times but it didn't work. I bet I'm going to die in a gym too."





Still haven't heard from Nickholle....

2 comments:

Bibb Leo File said...

This sounds like the lead-in to a CSI episode. Gary Sinise will soon bring you in for questioning.

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

Hm, that would be cool. I've never seen this show, but if it's anything like Law and Order, you would be WAAAY too busy, like, wiping down a countertop or organizing your sock drawer to talk to police detectives about a mysterious death. You'd keep right on doing whatever you were doing, only making the slightest effort to respond to their REALLY INTERESTING questions, and then after a couple minutes, you'd be like, "Are we done here? Because I have a hair appointment at two."

Um. I digress. Hope ol' Nikki is just blowing you off... I guess.