Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Good Lyme Charlie

Whoops. Maybe I spoke too soon.

The magic wonder pills haven't quite cleared up the constant ache in my hip. And the spots are still there. I guess you can't expect something like this to heal overnight but still. It would be nice.

Since the tests came back negative (which, it turns out, is not unusual if the tests are performed at the early stages) it makes me wonder if we diagnosed this thing properly. Especially since I got the tick off within 24 hours of being bitten which typically reduces your chances of contracting the disease a big, fat ZERO. Generally needs two to three days. Hmm.

Can't think of what else it could be though...any ideas? The most creative diagnosis wins a prize!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you've been co-opted by Target and infected with logo-itis. You're becoming a walking brand advertisement for them.

Bibb Leo File said...

Were you recently bitten by a rat-monkey? Have you any wounds that refuse to heal and an irresistible need to consume human flesh?

Fork said...

Mmm! Rich and creamy! Just the way I like it!

Seth Ward said...

You aren't using the same wash rag as your roommate... are you. How bout razors? Towel?

Fork said...

It's funny. I was thinking about asking if ol' roomie had any sorts of weird diseases he didn't tell me about. And since he uses all of my stuff...