Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Moving

I've got the keys.

I've got the apartment.

The problem is, we've also got a severe thunder storm warning.

No sooner had I finished trip #2 (I plan to start sleeping over here TONIGHT--the previous tenant left her air conditioner) than the rumble of thunder shook the buildings in Midtown and the raindrops began to fall.

Here's hoping it clears up after an hour or so. But according to weather.com (full 3G signal on my Blackberry--whew! I forgot to check that when I looked at the place) it looks like we're in for stormpocalypse. AGAIN.

Which is okay. Because this summer it seems as though every dog owner in the City is leaving their plastic baggies at home and the sidewalks become poopwalks in no time flat. So it's nice that the Lord is trying to keep things sanitary.

I think the rain has let up a little. Time to make a break for it...

More later.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

JBost said...

PICTURES! WE WANT PICTURES!