Thursday, July 30, 2009

It isn't any fun

Moving sucks.

It really does.

I don't know what else to say on the matter. Just that moving all of your worldly possessions on foot makes me feel for people in the old days. You know. When people moved things by covered wagons or something.

Because just when I think I can make some serious headway, I have to stop and remember, oh yeah, I don't have any of the large pieces of furniture I need to put these things anywhere.

And I don't want to call the man-with-a-van guys yet.

So I'm concocting a plan to move these giant pieces of furniture...by myself. It can be done. It's *only* two blocks. I mean...how hard could it be to move a computer desk two blocks to the east?

This is stupid. Why don't New Yorkers have pickup trucks?!? I need one, stat!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Bibb Leo File said...

You can borrow mine. Just pop down to Texas and pick it up.

P.S. - There might be a cat in the truckbed when you come to get it.