Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sleepy Milk

I've been taking half of a sleeping pill the past few nights to help me want to go to sleep before 1.

So last night I thought, "Oh. I should take it with a little milk! They say a little milk before bed helps you fall asleep."

So rather than dirty a glass, I grabbed the carton of milk, popped the pill in my mouth, and took a gulp.

Only I don't think I swallowed the pill.

I think the pill went into the milk carton.

This could totally be the plot of a murder mystery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That could make for an interesting day modeling. A little milk, a little nap, a little...

use your imagination for that one.

Fork said...

I can't even pretend to know what you're talking about here. But I don't think I like it.

Bibb Leo File said...

Just don't go hang around any avaricious old ladies, or you might become the real-life star of "Sleepy Milk and Old Lace"!