Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Apology

I have to apologize for the most recent post. I'm so afraid that I've pissed some of you off--I can't even bear to read the comments. I was tempted to remove it, but a little voice said I should leave it up. And I do whatever the little voices tell me to do.

I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything guys, honest. I'm not some Crazed Republican trying to sell the world on mooseburgers and creepy grins. All this came about because none of my Obama friends could tell me WHY I should be so gaa-gaa over him. So I did my own research and this is what I turned up. I just thought it was important to share so "the other side" could be presented.

And for those of you in the "lower 48", let me just tell you that NYC is not like Texas. You do NOT talk about Sarah Palin in public. You do NOT wear the little McCain/Palin '08 button your parents sent you. You have to be very careful about what you say here right now. You think I'm being melodramatic? Did this story make it to you guys?

I'm with the crazy assailant on this one. It's this election. Man--do I hear that.

So maybe all this is is I'm overcompensating for the fact that I feel like I'm being repressed by the passionate Obamaphiles of New York City. Bear with me. As I said earlier, this will all be over soon. Again, my apologies if I pissed anybody off. I'm REALLY sorry. That was not my intention.

UPDATE

THAT BEING SAID...

I still stand by that post.

No comments: