Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Big One

Okay. You're all wondering, "What the crap?"

Well, here it is. The Big One.

I'll try to refrain from making any more political posts outside of this one. If I just hafta say something, I'll try to put it in here.

So, without further ado--

THIS IS THE BIG ONE.

Every day I receive HUNDREDS of emails asking me, "Why, Fork, WHY are YOU--a full-time NUDE model and ACTOR who lives in NEW YORK CITY--why are YOU siding with "that retarded bitch" and her old letch?

Well, maybe because a vote for them is a vote NOT for "Scary Barry".

Maybe this is all just anti-Obama propaganda, but MAN. There's a LOT of it. And it's not just midly disturbing, it's full-on disturbing. Even if none of it is as extreme as is portrayed in these videos, the fact remains that the connections are there and, well, Barry has some 'splainin' to do.

I've found that understanding where Obama is coming from is not unlike understanding Mormonism. What I mean by that is that the vocabulary is the same--we use the same terms--but what we mean by them is often significantly different.

In order to understand why Obama takes the approach that he does, you have to begin with an understanding of how the country is viewed by a significant portion of the population.

A Good article here.

So now, let's look at the radical figures and groups who have had a significant influence on Barak Obama:

Frank Marshall Davis

Jeremiah Wright

Khalid Al-Mansour

Raila Odinga

ACORN

William Ayers


And that's not all! There's MORE! This website is kind of like the Disney World of "Case Against Obama" websites--you can't do it all in one trip.

Now I'm not saying I think McCain and Palin are perfect presidential candidates. Far from it. But what I AM saying is I believe they're a much less frightening than Barack Obama.

The purpose of this post isn't to smear Obama. I'm not trying to be hateful. I'm not trying to start a fight with my friends who DO like him. Also, I understand that a good number of those above videos wouldn't be scary at all if they just put some happier music in the background.

The purpose of this post is to simply ask "Who is Obama?" This is some of the stuff that I found when I asked that question and looked for answers. Obama is the media darling and has been shielded left and right from questions that I believe are perfectly reasonable. I think it's FAIR that we be aware of just who exactly this guy is.

Again, this is NOT an attack! It's just what I've uncovered! And even if one or two of these things is false, the fact remains that there's a whole lot more where that came from.

If this post makes you seethe with hatred, don't leave a comment, just close the window.

It will all be over in a few weeks anyway.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get ready for the hail storm of criticism! Last night, I thought we were going to have a fight because one of the actors said, "I want everyone to know that I am voting for Obama but I am REALLY unhappy about it!"

This started a VERY tense discussion with another who is rabid about him. The first said he was so disappointed with what is coming out and that he wouldn't vote for him if he had someone else who shared his views. He didn't trust him anymore. The other just kept saying, "Sorry you feel that way, but you are wrong."

Then the small business owner ASM started saying she was scard by his tax policy because her accountant and she figured the proposal he has put forth will put her out of business. THAT didn't go over well at all!! It took the director a while to get control or rehearsal again...

THAT'S what's scary about NObama to me!

Anonymous said...

Get ready for the hail storm of criticism! Last night, I thought we were going to have a fight because one of the actors said, "I want everyone to know that I am voting for Obama but I am REALLY unhappy about it!"

This started a VERY tense discussion with another who is rabid about him. The first said he was so disappointed with what is coming out and that he wouldn't vote for him if he had someone else who shared his views. He didn't trust him anymore. The other just kept saying, "Sorry you feel that way, but you are wrong."-Very strong argument as always from the NObama side!!

Then the small business owner ASM started saying she was scard by his tax policy because her accountant and she figured the proposal he has put forth will put her out of business. THAT didn't go over well at all!! It took the director a while to get control or rehearsal again...

THAT'S what's scary about NObama to me!

Anonymous said...

It be a real October surprise be if media starts paying serious attention to the most shocking Obama's connection: his strong support (at taxpayers' expense) of Odinga, the man behind Kenya's recent crisis:
http://drslogan.wordpress.com/2008/10/22/kenya-barack-obamas-other-change/

Bibb Leo File said...

In the spirit of bipartisanship (boy, do I hate that word), I will say that you make a few solid points.

However, I will use your own reasoning to support my continued opposition to Maverick McCain and Polly Palin: namely, that a vote for Obama is a vote NOT for a creepy old out-of-touch grandpa and his empty-headed trophy running mate.

I'm not nuts about Obama, but at least he sounds like he picks up a book once in a while.

And so help me, if any one of you smartass blogsters out there quips, "Yeah, he picks up a book alright, the Koran!" I will find out who you are and I will plaster your car with Obama stickers.

Anonymous said...

Aren't we involved in one of the most intense regional wars of our time? Aren't we in the midst of the biggest financial crisis in modern history?

Why on earth would I vote for someone who has been in national government for three years and hasn't DONE anything? And then, when he talks about what he's going to do to make things better, he sounds like one of my old NYU classmates?

"Yeah, I mean, I've never been there, but you know, if only we did (x) THEN the whole world would be a better place and stuff."

I mean, he's in the Senate because he beat Alan Keyes. Alan Keyes! A pile of rocks could beat Alan Keyes.

Does anyone really think that Obama will actually be in charge if and when he's elected? Do we really want Nancy Pelosi running things for the next four years?

I'm just asking.

Anonymous said...

I personally am ready for a non-Boomer president. And I would have voted for just about anyone but NObama. I do NOT trust him. Never have and neither do a lot of his constituents.