Thursday, October 02, 2008

I'm Through

I'm through. I know I've said it before. And each time I came back for more. But this time I'm really through.

Just when I think I've come to a conclusion or I think I've got things figured out, somebody throws me something new, somebody whose opinion I respect suddenly changes their mind...

I can't keep up with it. It's stressing me out. I'm worrying about things I was never meant to understand when I SHOULD be working on the Complete Mega Man 9 Five Times in One Day! challenge.

Because, in the end, I'm so damn poor it's not like any of this will affect me anyway.

So that's it. I'm not defending anyone anymore. I'm not learning any more about economics. I'm not going to g-chat anybody asking them for their opinions on such-and-such. I'm not paying attention to the news anymore. All it does is make people hate you if you don't see things their way.

It's all for the birds!

So I'm through. This time I'm REALLY through.

2 comments:

Seth Ward said...

That is hilarious...

I almost posted a blog today that said,

"I Quit," saying pretty much the same things.

I'm tired of stressing about it. Life's too short. Let's eat.

Bibb Leo File said...

Sure, settle down into your nice, comfy, apathetic armchair and sip a mint julep while the rest of us succumb to "confused alarms of struggle and flight, where ignorant armies clash by night."

Arguing, cultivating our opinions, constitutes the very essence of our humanity! You must fight them on the beaches! You must fight them on the g-chats! You must never, never, NEVER surrender!

Quitter.