Monday, May 08, 2006

Travel

Mr. Archibald is traveling today.

And Yasriel has already made all his travel plans for the next three months.

And I'm all caught up with the filing.

And there's really nothing else to do. And it's not even 10:00 yet.

So you know what this means?

PIZZA PARTY!

I think it's finally time to get started on writing my second theatrical masterwork. Yes...that's it.

Have you heard that we're in for another huge hurricane season?! Craziness! Could Fats Domino's sudden illness at the New Orleans Jazz Fest be an omen? The omen? (storm clouds gather)

Seriously, if Everycity gets even ONE DROP of rain on the nights we perform Midsummer, I'm going to drink some poison and have it out face-to-face with the Almighty.

Me: Hey! Why'd you have to let it rain! We had to cancel the show! This production is the biggest event of my life thus far!

God: Was.

Me: Huh?

God: Was. You're dead. You drank poison, remember?

Me: I--(considers...lightbulb...well, crap!)--oh. Well...crap!

7 comments:

Queen, III said...

Soooo....what are you doing right now?

Fork said...

Nothing. Finally started working on a play I've been meaning to work on for months. I think it's gonna be good! The beginning is always the most difficult part.

Ahh...and tomorrow should prove to be just as relaxing. This is the best day ever. All I need now is a swimming pool and a fruity drink with a little umbrella in it. Yessir...this is the life!

Queen, III said...

Am I gonna be in the play? (Just say yes.)

Fork said...

What? Heck n--I mean, YES!

Anonymous said...

What about me, bastard?

The Cliff said...

Much better than any swimming pool!!! The Nearly Nude Beach and a fruity beverage!!! You've got nothing to do forky...Have Yasriel book you plane tickets to Baklava-ville!!

Rex said...

Pizza is not good for the abs, I commented on your ab post. Help for the road ahead.