Thursday, August 18, 2005

Your Foot

I got this as a forward from Candie, our receptionist. I have no idea what they're talking about. I managed to do it. I even had witnesses. Can you do it? Post a comment if you can or can't. I'd like to know if I really am special.



The Forwarded Email:

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction. And there's nothing you can do about it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm, this is disturbing. Not you, but the fact that my foot changed directions.

Anonymous said...

I feel like an idiot. At first, after only skimming the post, I thought you meant you were supposed to be spinning around in your chair! So after making myself look dumb for no reason, I figured out what you meant and tried that. (Much less conspicuous!) The first time, my foot changed directions. The second time, it just... stopped. I couldn't make the six and make my foot keep moving in the right direction. Great, now I have to practice until I get it right.

thehippo said...

I could do it with great concentration. But I confess being caught unawares the first time.

Dr. T said...

I, too, required a lot of concentration but managed to do it.

Patrick Lafferty said...

I suspect the mojito (cf. post below) will alleviate that