Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Mediocre Wednesday

Despite the somewhat misleading title of today's post, I don't have that much interest in the political situation right now. I know. It looks like, with a title like that, I'm about to go off on who won Super Tuesday.

But I'm not.

The only thing I care about? I honestly can't get past the idea of saying the name "President Obama".

Or "Mrs. President".

Call me old fashioned. But I mean, come on. Weren't we *attacked* by a guy named Obama? And now we're *voting* for him? He's for change? For all we know he's for changing Manhattan into a nuclear wasteland! Come on people!!

But bravo for Bill figuring out how he can sneak in another four more years. Way to go, Slick Willy!

Now if only these Hollywood people like Orpah (if that IS her real name) would shut their cans. This is politics, people, not American Idol.

So yeah. Politics? Can't say I care much. Who won the thing last night? Anybody know? Is Osama our new president?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forky... do I really need to be the one who shames you for the Obama/Osama nonsense?

The Cliff said...

The best thing about a Clinton presidency would be the fact that Bill would be the first lady.