Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Changes

Things are changing.

It's making my head spin.

First and foremost, we've got a director.

Second, we also have a choreographer.

Third, we have a great got a stage manager who is making contact sheets and rehearsal calendars for everybody.

Third 2.0, we have a musical director.

Fourth, as per the director's request, the show's script is being "streamlined"/rewritten.

Fifth, the show's title may or may not be completely different as of tomorrow. Don't worry--the word "Ukulele" is still in. As are lots of exclaimation marks. I mean, duh. It's a musical.

So many changes, I almost can't believe it.

The music is still great. Really great. I mean, gee whiz. I can't get some of these songs out of my head. They're really fun! My thumb is a mere nub from all the strumming I've done learning these songs this past week.

Now if I can just lose nine more I'll be able to get a part time job running auditions.

No comments: