Monday, February 19, 2007

What the CRAP?

It's so freakin' COLD outside!

Today and tomorrow I'm working at Nofriendoland from 9-5. I figured I'd get up, make a sandwich, go to the gym, and then go to work.

Well, the sandwich plans fell through because the kitchen was so freakin' COLD. I'll buy a cup of soup instead.

And the gym plans are about to fall by the wayside as well. It's not freakin' COLD in Café Netto!

For real. Someone told me that when it gets this COLD, you're not supposed to be out in it for more than fifteen minutes at a time.

I know what you're thinking. I used to live in Alaska. I should be able to handle a little nip in the air...a little Jack Frost...a little chilly willy weather.

But let's face it, folks. I've become a HUGE wimp since my young Alaska days. And if you knew what a wimp I was in Alaska, that's really saying something.

How come life can't be more like in The Jetsons?

No comments: