Thursday, February 22, 2007

No Time To Dish

What is it about Café Netto? Why is it I can't seem to get any dishing done? I've been here for almost an hour applying for jobs online and updating my mybook and facespace profiles...and by the time I get to my blog updates, I'm too tired to say anything about the show I'm in.

So I won't say anything. Nothing. Nothing about the lesbians. Nothing about Brecht. Nothing about the fact that the people producing it seem to be completely unaware of the strong moral core of the show and that, by making it as shocking and offensive as possible so's to stretch the narrow minds of the people who come to see the show, they're actually making Brecht's point about destructive decadence, the downward spiral of sin and moral decay, and the ugly, filthy, nasty side of mankind even MORE powerful.

So bring on the lesbian nude scenes! I've got no qualms!

3 comments:

Bibb Leo File said...

You have no qualms? How sad. You really should ask for some.

"Qualms! Qualms for the boor!"

Anonymous said...

Forky... it really has been Nude Fork City for you, hasn't it?

Fork said...

It has. Oh, Lord...it HAS.