Saturday, September 16, 2006

Back in Action!

Hey gang!

Sorry to leave you hanging like that. I've only just been able to figure out how to get this dag-blasted (yet much appreciated) Blackberry to make posts. But I'm back now...

And better than ever!

I haven't been in the City a week and already I feel like I've been here five days! There are lots of things to tell you about but the Spanish-speaking carpenters appear to be tearing down the outside hallway so I'll wait till things settle down a scosh.

In the meantime, I guess I'll head on over to the gym. That's right. Gym.

I still have abs to consider.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean 'ab?' Surely you're not trying to tell us that you're still in good shape, chunky?

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

So, have you been mugged yet?

Tracy said...

Welcome to the Big Apple Forky!!! Can't wait till you and your Abs are strutting your stuff on Broadway!!!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you!!!