Monday, July 31, 2006

Last Week

It's the beginning of the end. I'm leaving the 42nd Floor. No, really. I am. I mean it this time. I'm really leaving. Thursday is my last day. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Oh, wait--I guess I could always...oh...I dunno...move to NEW YORK!

I will continue to chronicle the madcap antics that ensue when the corporate and artistic collide, but, for the time being anyway, the 42nd Floor will go from being a literal place to a figurative one; a place which represents that strange spot on the map of life where these two worlds intersect.

This week let's take a little stroll down memory lane and remember our favorite moments on Floor 42.

Who can forget one of the first posts, the Analyst's Exam? Or Ask Nelson? Remember when I had hair like this? Or our very special post for New Orleans just after we learned a hurricane was headed their way? Who can forget these posts? I know I can't. After all...I lived them.

5 comments:

Fork said...

Whenever you want it to be, if only you believe in yourself.

I mean, the end of August.

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

I kind of miss the old hair... :-)

Anonymous said...

So the ol' Four-Two is only in our heads now, eh? Are you sure there won't be a 42nd Floor part deux up in NYC? Hmmmm?

Tracy said...

Congrats, Forky! I'm really happy for you! You simply MUST continue blogging from Nueva York!!!

Bibb Leo File said...

Let's put on a revival of Ask Nelson. Who knows; after a few weeks, we may be going to Broad-way.