Friday, July 14, 2006

Best Ever, week 28

I almost didn't do one this week. I mean, look at the headlines! The turmoil! The fighting! The fires! The cysts! I thought, "Gee, this week's 'Best Ever' is going to have to be something sarcastic like hippies or lawn mowers." But after giving it some thought, I found something about this week that really and truly made me happy.




BEST EVER
week 28

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Bed

There's a place you can go where nothing can touch you--where everything is soft and warm. You try to get to that place at work when no one is looking. You sometimes try to get there while driving. But the only proper way to reach the realm of the subconscious is to do it in one of these bad boys: a bed.

My bed has a comfy mattress and one of those foam egg-crate things under the sheets. It's like sleeping on a cloud. It's the ultimate. Whenever I feel like I just can't go on, it's always there waiting for me. It's faithful. It's steadfast. It's my best friend.

And that's why my bed is this week's

BEST EVER

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Friday, and a good closing weekend, Puck! You're a rock star!

Anonymous said...

Bed is good. You're good too, Forky. I hope your weekend is great.

Tracy said...

Hi Forky! It's Monday.... I'm hoping all went well for you today at the doctor's.

Bibb Leo File said...

Are you still alive, unicorn boy? We haven't heard anything from you lately. One more day without a post and I'm sending the animal cops to check on Nelson.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Adderall cerall subaru forester boot panel

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Leading provider foreign exchange forex Convertible conversion Folding bookcase Refinancing my mortgage266853185213 home equity interest calculator air hockey Percocet family Drug overdose ativan blondes xxx movies Socially responsible mutual funds rated Rogers cable tv guide &aposresultsmake money fast Free solar heating plans