Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A Little Update

Things is crazy, folks.

The show is almost over.

The job is almost over.

A-Dub and Dr. No have left Everycity for Wackytown.

My sister's gonna have a baby.

Candie, the receptionist, is gonna have a baby.

Mr. Weatherby, second in command to Mr. Archibald, came into the office yesterday to say his final farewell (he has terminal cancer).

Everything is insane in the Middle East.

That temp, Yasriel, is about to make me quit this job MUCH earlier than I anticipated.

Next Monday I get my brains removed.

It's time to start the move to New York.

And worst of all...last night...I...this is so hard...I had...

I had a piece of cheesecake.

8 comments:

Queen, III said...

sinner.

Bibb Leo File said...

Come join me pirate crew, One-Horned Forky! We have cheescake at every port! Oh, a pirate's life is a wonderful life...

Moderator said...

You know, that cheesecake probably makes all the Middle East insanity not seem so bad.

Fork said...

You don't understand. It was pineapple upside-down cheesecake.

Anonymous said...

Fatso.

And given your name, shouldn't your horn be referred to as a prong?

Tracy said...

*GASPS* heard round the world!!!

I hope it was delish!

Fork said...

It was worth every pound.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »