Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The End is Near

It really is hard to believe. It's like those years when Christmas sneaks up on you. "Wait! It can't be Christmas already! It doesn't even feel like it!"

After weeks and weeks of rehearsal, we're down to pretty much the last weekend of performances. And to think...most of this time I've been a neurotic mess. I'm only now starting to really freakin' enjoy myself thanks entirely to JBo doing over the phone what our "musical director" should have done in the rehearsal hall. And it's all going to be over in just a few more nights.

Four performances left. The end is near...

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I know that feeling! Sometimes, I feel ready to say goodbye to a show, but there are others that I wish could keep running because they have a special place in my heart...or they're just plain fun!