Thursday, July 27, 2006

Nothing Ever Happens Anymore...

I mean, for real. Nothing. Not a thing. Ever since they started pumping smooth jazz into the 40th Floor Sky Garden and Restaurant, things just haven't been the same.

See, the wall by my desk is made of glass and it overlooks the 40th floor. All day long I can hear saxophones and flutes moaning sleepily through the glass wall. Every now and then I'll hear a tune I recognize (I had no idea "Till There Was You" from The Music Man was so popular), but it'll be played by a jazz saxophonist on Nyquil who has no idea that I'm trying to work up here.

I think someone's confused. This is an office building, not a beach-side cabana that serves refreshing pina coladas and delicious hams.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mmm...hams...

4 comments:

Grizham said...

You Called?

Bwahahahaha... Get it, you said Hams and my name is Gray-ham.. Hah hah ah?

*runs off crying*

Queen, III said...

Matt, if it was you, you are my favorite!! Forky - maybe you should MAKE something happen!

Anonymous said...

How can he be expected to make something happen with all that smooth jazz playing?! It's like office kryptonite.

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.