Wednesday, March 22, 2006

No Posts Today

I'm taking the day off to go on a Toddler on the Wall scavenger hunt and practice the bottle dance in my apartment. I'm determined not to look like a complete fool. Determined! That Lola Levenstein may think she's got me whipped, but I'll show her.

Annie-tevka. Annie-tevka. Remember how I told you Lola has worked about five or six little children into each number? Well, we were doing 'the Dream' sequence last night and at one point, all the children are supposed to jump into the bed with Our Leading Man and Our Leading Lady. Why? I don't know. We're all supposed to be Jewish zombies for goodness sake.

Anyway, last night, the children all jumped in the bed.

There was a crash!

And a scream!

They broke the bed.

Tonight is final dress. God have mercy.

Don't forget to RSVP for the Sloppy Party! Even if you live in Outer Mongolia and can't come, you should still RSVP. It's only polite.

7 comments:

Queen, III said...

I'm coming! And so is my friend...uh...Salazar. He's a big guy, so make sure to make some extra for him. And if by some horrible mistake, he doesn't show up, I'll eat his portion...you know...just to be polite.

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

I'm being really lame and delaying my RSVP. I just don't know if I can come! My life is topsy-turvy right now!

So anyway, break a leg tomorrow! And give those Jews a terrific show--they deserve a break!

Anonymous said...

Who does that Lola Levenstein think she is? You show her! I've seen you hurdle couch with a hampster tied to your face. You can certainly balance a book on your head.

Anonymous said...

I no come. I'm performing my first wedding. I'm a very holy man, you see.

The Cliff said...

what the *%$#@)!*?? thecachinnator is performin a wedding???? I think I just fainted a little!!! OH HELP ME JEBUS!!!!

Oh Yeah, Travelocity has the audacity to want to charge me $1600 for the plane ticket to Everycity...so still not looking like i'm going to be there, but I'll eat Baklava for all of you (and I'll even eat an extra portion for Queen, iii...you know...just to be polite)

Queen, III said...

Thanks, boscoe...it's only fair!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it donney and bourke handbags at department stores Woman sofa credit cards uk blood pressure kits home use