Monday, November 21, 2005

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad...

Okay gang, I'm troubled. I've had three "bad days" in as many weeks! That never happens to me! I've never been the sort who, at the end of the day as I'm drifting off to sleep, takes a big metaphorical rubber stamp and brands it as BAD. I mean, it just wouldn't do to suggest an entire day has been a waste because one or two not-so-great things happened to you.

But when it's a barrage?

Am I becoming more negative? Or have these days really and truly just been stinkers? Personally, this was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. I mean, it's one of those days where you wake up and somehow everything--everything is uphill from where you're currently standing. And I have it on very good authority that I'm not the only one who felt this way about Monday, November 21st, 2005.


A triptych. Click on your favorite for some quick inspiration!

2 comments:

Dr. T said...

You are WRONG! Today was a great day - done with opera scenes, done with student recital, and the work week ends tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »