Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Party News!

KING KONG VIEWING PARTY UPDATE!

Just a few new bits of information for you. A party date has been decided: This Saturday, the 12th. Doors will open at 7:30pm. We'll get the movie started around 8:15 or whenever everybody shows up. Bear in mind that I do live in an apartment building so start telling yourself now, "I will enjoy the King Kong Viewing Party, but I will also respect the good people who live in the building with Forky by keeping myself from getting too rambunctious." Repeat this a dozen times in place of your evening prayers and we should be good to go.

In addition, a new bit entertainment has just been added to the roster. Old school Donkey Kong from the 1980s will be available for play before the movie viewing. Whoever sets the high score will win something! Something swell!


Now...who's coming to the KING KONG VIEWING PARTY? A-dub and I need to know how many Bluth Frozen Bananas to make! Sign up here! Now!

17 comments:

Fork said...

Is he a regular reader of this blog?

}:^]

The Cliff said...

I'll be in attendance. I want a Bluth Frozen Banana with 2 sticks, extra chocolate and extra nuts....DON"T BE STINGY....

Queen, III said...

I just need a regular Bluth Frozen Banana. 1 stick.

Queen, III said...

Also - DON'T FORGET TO VOTE for your favorite soft rock hit!

Fork said...

Okay. As of now we have:

chimchim, boscoe, a-dub, queen iii...

Boscoe, be sure to ask Gray-Ham if he'll be coming too.

Don't forget, 10 cents gets you nuts.

The Cliff said...

Gray-ham is an affirmative

Anonymous said...

ummmm.... sounds loverly. i'll do my best to make it. how can i pass up donkey kong, just when i have developed a new appreciation for video games? whats become of me? why cant i leave a fancy picture????

The Cliff said...

Sad News...I am unfortunately going to have to cancel....sadly I have a meeting i have to go to In Birmingham Alabama about my travel overseas next semester. Came up last minute....actually 10 minutes ago (literally) so I'm sorry but you will all have to watch without me....i'm crying now....really I am

Fork said...

More Bluth Frozen Bananas for US!

Anonymous said...

I'll see if I can stop in later

-Anonymous

Fork said...

Well, the guest list has certainly changed. Let's see who we have now...

Definite:
A-Dub, Queen iii, FScott, me, Anonymous, and special guest from Pflugietown, JJo!

Possibly:
Just about everybody else.

Queen, III said...

Who is this anonymous?

The Cliff said...

I know who anonymous is!!!

AmberO at Sleeping is for Sissies said...

N.O. is a probably.

Fork said...

Excellent. Anybody else? I'm about to go buy a bushel of bananas!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Suzuki of newmarket

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info total gym 24000 fitness chuck norris celebrex cause of high blood pressure answering appointment scheduling service appointmentquest Ambien+long+term+use http://www.moving-company-in-new-york.info/lxitvs.html http://www.bankruptcy-taxes-penalties-401k-loan-post-petition-debt.info/fitness-stories.html linux zamora org merchant account myspace lamborghini layout Best cover insurance travel Devils lake north dakota rental cars luce in tvs car dash http://www.college-football-betting-0.info/Depakote.html bmw cooper bextra verses celebrex Abu dhabi health and fitness Proposed 24 fitness in fort bend transexuals gangbang guy 1990 infiniti q45 engine diagram