Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sick

I'm sick.

Wait...I THINK I'm sick.

See, ever since becoming Captain Healthoman, I find I don't get sick very often. In fact, aside from seasonal allergies, I think I can only remember being sick once in the past two years. I eat organic, take vitamins, exercise pretty much every day, and I've even taken to flossing. Yes. I floss every single day. Couldjadie?

But last night at rehearsal--

Oh wait. I haven't said anything about rehearsal.

The show has the potential for success. The problem is there's really only one other actor in the company who isn't completely off her rocker when it comes to acting. We've got Can't Take Direction Lady, Stop Rehearsal So I Can Clarify Lady, No Strong Choices Boy...the gang's all here.

I caught No Strong Choices Boy's cold. Wait--I THINK I caught his cold. Right now it's just a little sinus thing. But oh boy is it every annoying.

Seriously, y'all. I wish sick people would just stay away from everyone else until they either get better or die.

I don't have time to deal with all this post-nasal drip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least the cast is well-rounded.