Wednesday, April 11, 2007

WhyTunes?

The Cachinnator informed me of something I could do with iTunes: download TV shows!

And it's super cheap! Only $2 an ep!

I've caught up on all the South Park episodes everyone's always talking about. I had so much fun, I even downloaded a bunch more! I mean, why not? It's so cheap!

So that's cool. I'm finally hip like everybody else.

I'm also $20 poorer. DANGIT! How the crap did THAT happen?!

I guess that's how corporations make money.



I discovered the wonders of Icy Hot. Life will never be the same. I smell like a walking peppermint and my neck and lower back are always burning, but in a way, I take some curious comfort in being smelly and in pain.



Tonight I have rehearsal for this play I'm doing. Since my part is so small, I'm only called in a couple nights a week, which I happen to LOVE. I'm just not that interested in theatre these days, I guess. The pressures of living in New York sort of eclipse the wonder and excitement of "tryin' out fer a play!" More on the show tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy the warm weather where you are. And the space. And your roomy apartment/house. And your bathroom that could easily fit 2-3 people in it. And the cheap groceries. And your car. And being able to see the sky...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope you downloaded the South Park episode "All About Mormons."

Also, where were you last night? Way to tell me to go to the post-Easter party and then not show up yourself!

Fork said...

You're darned tootin' I did! Brilliant! That was the beginning of the short-lived download craze. I finally stopped when I considered that, with a few truly inspired episodes, South Park really isn't very...edifying.

And I had rehearsal! I know! LAME! I thought I could make it for part of the party but the dang thing went too late.