Wednesday, April 18, 2007

More Director...though not part 2

Director: Forky, I know we discussed your character being the fun, excited one...the script certainly seems to indicate that with all the exclaimation marks at the end of your lines and saying you do things "cheerily" and "happily"...

Me: Uh huh...?

Director: But I think you may be too lovable. And this is the end of the play. This is where the hero is in the process of sinking into dispair over the death of Princess Yasriel. I just feel like you're too fun.

Me: Oh. Yeah. I kind of thought the stark contrast was the point though.

Director: Yeah, yeah, I know. But...I need you--what I need from you is instead of playing it so fun and cheery, I need you to be more...Harbinger of Doom.

Me:..........

Director: Just something to keep in the back of your mind when we run this again.


42nd Floorers, I do not make this stuff up. How could I??

P.S. Many apologies for the protracted delay of the first big post over at the Theology Arcade. I have absolutely zero (0) going on tomorrow afternoon/evening so you can bet your butt it'll be done with it by then. To those of you itching to discuss video game violence from a Christian perspective, thanks for your patience...hang on just a little longer.

1 comment:

Queen, III said...

soooo...this is still part one?? have u told the director what an idiot he/she is yet?