Thursday, January 25, 2007

Confessions

I'm about to re title this blog "Confessions from the 42nd Floor" seeing as how I begin about 65% of my 90%-more-Fork posts with my famous catchphrase "I have a confession to make."

Catchphrases are important to have. As are catch phrases, hyphenated catch-phrases, and the occasional cachinnated phrases.

More confessions will be posted in the next few days as unemployment in Noo Yuck consumes me like an icky paint-like goop (it's moving!). But in the meantime, read the post below this one. Go on. Use the scroll buttons or your mouse wheel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cachinnated phrases are quite the breast. BEST! I mean BEST! (See?!)

Fork said...

Hey, you don't have a cachinnated phrase, do you?

Anonymous said...

Mine rotates periodically. It has tended to be entertaining quotes from my life lately.

Bibb Leo File said...

I thought your catchphrase was "Forky loves the ladies."

Mine's "Baby's on the half tip!" or "One monkey don't stop no show!"

And congrats on the new niece munchkin; have you bought her any solid gold booties yet? C'mon, what kind of lazy-ass uncle are you?!