Friday, June 05, 2009

Stupid Crazy

I'm tired.

I'm tired because of last night.

Remember my new roommate?

Remember how I said my world had just entered a new level of crazy?

Last night, Nutty, my roomate, leaves a voicemail for Yoko, his psycho girlfriend.

Now, I'm never wrong. I have a real knack for seeing the future. If I have a strong hunch about something, you can bet your life it's going to play out exactly the way I forsee it.

I think it's from all the video gaming. It's made me really good at pattern recognition and cause and effect.

But for some reason, nobody EVER believes me.

So Nutty, bored with dating three codependent girls at once and tired of being subjected to Yoko's abusive mind games, decides to play some games of his own. He leaves her a voicemail saying he's dumping her and not to bother ever trying to get in touch with him again because he's blocking her phone number, email address, facebook, the works.

So he goes to hide out at Sethro's. At 3am guess who is buzzing at my front door for 15 minutes? Yoko. She's hysterical. I'm furious. She wants to know where Nutty is. Long story short, Nutty comes home and she spends the night.

Is the madness over? I doubt it. For theirs was a love that was true. And you know what they say about the course of true love.

2 comments:

Bibb Leo File said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bibb Leo File said...

Nutty sounds like a peach.

Is Yoko really Japanese? Because you know what happens when needy Japanese girls get rejected by their callous Anglo boyfriends...

Better get yourself a Shinto priest.