Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Waiting

I'm live-blogging from the waiting room watching 'Soccer Dog' with all the other poor people.

With any luck I'll be cured by the end of the day.

So something happened to the stock market yesterday and Obama is blaming it on Sarah Palin. While I'm sure every Palin-hater would love to raise the banner high and blame her for what happened...except nobody knows exactly WHAT the stock market is/does.

I know I don't. I don't understand all those big numbers. All I know about money is if you give it to people, they give you food, apartments, and spray-on tans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The great thing about politics is that it is as simple as kindergarten-if something goes wrong, blame it on the other kid and if something goes well, say "I did that!! Aren't I GOOD?!"