Monday, March 26, 2007

No Fun No Mo

My apologies, loyal readers.

I'm all out of "fun" these days. That last post sucked it out of me. Now I just wish I knew what the crap I'm supposed to be doing with my life. Acting is okay and all, but these days I'm feeling less and less passionately about it. My interests are shifting. It's time to quit playing around and get on with things. Do you know what I mean?

Anyway...

On the bright side, I'm finally finished with Naked Druid Lesbians from Brooklyn. We hammered that coffin closed yesterday evening. Can I tell you how blissful it was to get to certain moments in the play... moments that usually make me cringe, only THIS time, I was able to tell myself, "Hey! That's the last time you have to see that!" It was great. It almost made me forgive them for holding the house--I kid you not--twenty minutes for one old lady who wound up leaving at intermission anyway.

No comments: