Monday, March 26, 2007

Baby Face

It's time for another poll!



In Bible times, shaving my face bald would have been an act of grief and shame. I'm neither grieved nor shamed, but I'm thinking about doing it just 'cause. Thing is, as with most aspects of my life, I find myself completely unable to make this decision by myself. Let's do the adult thing and weigh the pros and cons, shall we?



Goatee Pros and Cons

Pros:

  • Keeps people from thinking I'm a girl.
  • I look kinda like Jesus.

Cons:
  • I can't think of any.

Now that we've got that out of the way, it's time for you to decide!




SHORN LIKE A SHEEP
An Official 42nd Floor Poll



Goatee


or


No-tee?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beard.

Anonymous said...

No, wait... moustache.

FancyPants said...

Perhaps you should consider which is more becoming in your nude modeling shoots.

???

Fork said...

And you never know. Sometimes they like that Biblical look.

And these better not be shoots. Because if someone's taking pictures of me in the altogether I want to see some of that money!

The Cliff said...

WooHoo!!! Go with the Fu Man Chu!!!

But definantly facial hair, that way you won't get IDed for PG13 movies. They don't let 13 yr old girls in alone!!

Bibb Leo File said...

You know, there's a burgeoning field of folicular criticism in literary studies that suggests a man's beard is an emblem or extension of his...um...well...masculinity. Or at least they thought so in Shakespeare's day. Remember how much flack they gave Benedick when he shaved in Much Ado? Do you really want to symbolically emasculate yourself?

Fork said...

Good point! I'll never shave again! Neck beard, here I come!

Anonymous said...

Boo to the neck beard. Boo.

Fork said...

Just in case you were all wondering, I trimmed heavily but did not shave.

So there. Thanks for helping me make a difficult decision.