Friday, September 11, 2009

Three Years Later

It seems my three year anniversary of moving to New York City is being totally upstaged by the whole September 11th thing.

I guess a couple of buildings falling down are more important than me following my dreams of becoming a star.

So while everybody over on twitter and facebook attempts to be profound and poetic with their "On this day I'm a New Yorker too" status updates, it looks like I'll just have to enjoy this cake by myself.

*nom*nom*nom*

-- Post From My iPhork

3 comments:

JBos said...

Congrats! And Jacob is 5 today!!

Seth Ward said...

John... why in the world didn't you mention it was your birthday!!!??? How was I supposed to know that? Huh? You probably went around all day and said, "Seth and Amber didn't even wish me a happy birthday. They don't love me. Awah."

Well, happy birthday Mr. Forkident... Happy birthday to you.

Fork said...

It's not my birthday. It was my New York anniversary. And if you really thought it was my birthday why didn't you tell me happy birthday the next time I saw youse?