Saturday, September 05, 2009

Thanks

Oh yeah. But while I was still smiling from being called buff by a total stranger (my New York friends say I'm "obviously fit" as opposed to "buff"), along came a little boy with his arms full of beach stuff.

Being the buff stud that I am, I held the gate open for him.

"Thank you, but bad hat."

Whaa?

Then I remembered I was wearing my Yankees cap. Wow. Cousin Joey wasn't lying about the whole Yankee thing down here.

At the airport. Just finished a pulled pork sandwich and about to go through airport security. I'm going to do my best to carry this relaxed feeling with me for the next few days. We learned from the kayaking tour guide that dolphins in captivity live 30 years longer than dolphins in the wild (the ones that just die of old age).

The moral of the story is that stress makes you die faster.

Deep, cleansing breaths. What? Me worry?

-- Post From My iPhork

2 comments:

jBos said...

Face it. You've turned to the other side. You can no longer sing Dixie, wear a rebel flag as formal wear or say "The South will rise again!"

Sorry...

Seth Ward said...

Dolphins in captivity is something like being married. You get fed all the tiiiiime... you get called upon to do tricks and stuff and you get fed some more.

And you live longer!