Monday, January 14, 2008

Teenager

Hey folks--

The song you've been waiting for is finally done! Despite some serious sinus congestion due to the obnoxious New York weather these past few days, I managed to finish up the oft-requested ukulele version of "Teenager in Love" as featured in our little Brooklyn "Midsummer" this past December.

Also, to appease the folks clamoring for "more boobs" on the Forkulele page, your wish has been fulfilled. 'House of the Rising Sun' was uploaded just moments ago and the accompanying graphic features Forkette with...well. I'll let you see for yourself.

So head on over to Forkulele and give these new old tunes download (oh yeah, you can DOWNLOAD the songs now)! I don't think they turned out too badly, if I do say so myself!

P.S., for those of you confused by "Say Something Sweet..." it's supposed to sound that way. Scooping into the notes and all that sort of thing. I had it imported it directly from 1923!

No comments: